Friday, July 25, 2014

2014: page two hundred

Today:
  • Car show - Briella kept asking for the car show even while we were there. I think she was wanting something to happen like at the Air Show. Ha ha ha. She was kind of disappointed.
  • Just chill
  • Ryan smoke some yummy pork ribs
  • Ryan's parents, Crystal and the girls join us for dinner
During the "just chill" part of my day, I was reading this book:

 
I haven't read a book just for fun in such a long time and so far I am really enjoying this book. It's about decorating a house in order to make it a home, but what I love most about it is the tagline: "It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful."
 
Too often I put off decorating because I don't know what I'm doing. Well, this is freeing. Just be me. Decorate how I (and my family) like. Don't worry about if others like it. If it doesn't look right or how I thought it would, then just change it. 

No comments: