Tuesday, July 15, 2014

2014: page one hundred ninety-one

Ryan had to go to Colorado again today for the night, so we decided to make it a girls' day. :) We dropped Aryka off at Grandma's because she wasn't ready to go home yet (isn't summer great?) and then we picked up Ahlyvia.

Off to Vernal we went to get pedicures from Carly. It's been a LONG time since I've had a pedicure and I enjoyed every minute of it! Taking our time and just chatting, we spent 4 hours over there getting mine and Ahlyvia's pedis. Oh, and she was kind enough to paint B's toes and fingers. :)

My summery yellow toes!

The sweetest thing happened while we were over there. B was sitting at Carly's kitchen table and found a laminated copy of little baby Isabelle's obituary with her picture on it. When I looked over, she was hugging the card, kissing it, then saying, "I love her so much!" Tears came to my eyes and it was all I could do to not cry. I'm pretty sure it touched Carly's heart, too.

Carly had a bunch of toys for B to play with, including this fun clown wig.

Once we were done with our pedis, we were going to grab some lunch at Café Rio, but less than 5 minutes in the car, B was crashed out. Instead, we hit Sonic, which I wasn't too sad about because then I could get an orange cream slush. :)

After we dropped Ahlyvia off, I was just going to get comfy and settle in for the night until I remembered worship practice was tonight. I kinda forgot, probably because Ryan was gone. Oops.

Running around outside church after worship practice.

No comments: