Saturday, July 26, 2014

2014: page two hundred two

My momma started not feeling well yesterday and it seemed to be getting worse, so dadda took her to the ER this afternoon. Well, after 5 hours and many tests, the results came back that nothing was wrong, but there was pain. So, pain meds prescribed and she was sent home. :/

I have been waiting for and so excited about this evening for the past few days ever since Kelly set up a girls dinner. Yes! Kelly is in town and I couldn't wait to see her, as well as, some of the other girls that I hadn't seen in a while.

I will admit that I was a little worried that I wasn't going to make it since my parents were going to watch B for me. While I was trying to have perspective, knowing that my momma's well being was the most important thing, I was starting to get bummed (and yes, crying) that it just wasn't going to work out.

Thankfully, my mom was ok and feeling better with the pain meds. Thankfully, my parents made it home just after 6:00 and thankfully, they were still willing to watch B. Sigh of relief for my momma's health. And joy that I got to see my friend and enjoy girl time.

 
Catching up with friends, chatting, eating, laughing. Such a wonderful evening!

No comments: