Wednesday, July 23, 2014

2014: page one hundred ninety-five

Woo-eee, did B have a rough morning! :) I love her, but I was kind of glad that today was the day that Petra comes over to watch her. Ha ha ha! Apparently, once I left, she was a charm and her and Petra had lots of fun. So, it worked out for all of us.

I spent most of the time hanging out at McDonalds with my computer (if we had a real coffee shop in town, that's where I would have been. Since we don't, McDonalds it is. Ha) and a frappe. My time spent there, I worked on B's prayer list that I started the other day and started reading, "Am I Messing Up My Kids..." I think this is going to be an amazing book/Bible study that will speak volumes to my momma heart.

Considering the rough start we had to our day, once I got back and we took Petra home, B went down so, so easily for her nap. Yippee.

That means I finally got to start on the fun, bright yellow accent wall in our entryway! Yes, the other 3 walls and the ceiling are finally finished and now it's time for the fun one! The moment that I put the first stroke of this brighty goodness on the wall I was smiling. Such a happy color!

One coat done, one more to go!

Tonight was Ryan's every other week golf night with his dad and brothers, so B and I watched Little Mermaid together on our bed after he left.

No comments: