Saturday, July 12, 2014

2014: page one hundred eighty-six

Mountain Fun

We spent the day in the mountains driving Elk Horn Loop with stops along the way for eating and for hiking around.
















 
The mother of all fits happened when we had finished driving Elk Horn Loop because it was time for B to get back into her carseat. And when I say mother of all I fits, I mean it took both Ryan and I a good ten minutes to get her strapped into her seat while she was kicking and screaming, then lasted another good 15 minutes once we started driving again. Oh my word.
 
The video below is once we started driving and is actually pretty mild screaming and trying to get out. Oh, and she's saying no to me videotaping her. Ha ha ha.
 
 
When we drive on mountain dirt roads, she sits up front with us and has a good ol' time. However, with the fit that she threw when she had to go back to her seat, I'm not sure we'll do that again for a while until she fully understands why she doesn't have to sit in her seat on the dirt roads, but has to while on regular roads.
 
All in all (despite the fit), it was a truly wonderful, fun, relaxing day.

No comments: