Monday, July 21, 2014

2014: page one hundred ninety-three

Ryan cleaned B's room this morning. I guess he was sick of hearing me say that I was going to pick everything up and then never getting to it. :) So, yippee, it's clean! And now, we are going to start having B pick up her toys every evening before bed.

In the afternoon/evening, we did some fishing at Little Montes. B was so excited to catch her first fish all by herself and with her very own pole! This is a great place for a kid to fish because they can catch little Blue Gills very easily. Ryan's trying to get her hooked, I think. :)

Cheeeeese! She's having fun catching fish!



Her first catch!


This is what I do... :)


Playing with the worms was her favorite part. :)



 
What a fun and busy week this ended up being. Thankful for all the fun, but as I've been reflecting on the week I think that maybe I need to be more balanced. Ha ha! It seems that I'm either go, go, going all week or I'm just being lazy at home all week. Since I enjoy both staying at home and doing lots of fun things, maybe I can learn to incorporate both during the same week. We'll see. 

No comments: