Monday, July 14, 2014

2014: page one hundred eighty-nine

When I wake up early in the morning, I get so much accomplished! Looking for the silver lining for the early morning today... :)
 
Yes, 5:30 is early. No, I didn't plan on getting up that early, but I wasn't sleeping well. Since Ryan got up that early this morning, I got up to make a green smoothie before he left and just decided to stay up.

After reading my Bible for a while, I started thinking on how I want to be praying for B regularly and intentionally. So, I started making a list of what things I want to pray for her starting now and for her entire life. I was shooting for 30 things I wanted to pray, one for each day of the month. Once I got started it was hard to keep it to only 30. There are just so many important things to pray, but I'll try to narrow it down so that I can make a cute printable with verses that I can hang up where I will see it everyday. As of right now, this is what the list consists of:
  • love God
  • love others
  • live joyfully
  • live thanfully
  • pray always
  • full of/seeking wisdom
  • focus on inner beauty
  • confidence comes from God (God-confidence, not self-confidence)
  • filled with peace
  • patience
  • kindness
  • gentleness
  • truthful
  • goodness
  • faithful
  • self-controlled
  • give generously
  • follow hard after Him
  • Serve - use her talents
  • gracious towards others and herself
  • merciful
  • loyal
  • live in a God-honoring way
  • seek God
  • seek truth
  • abide in Him
  • be hospitable
  • humble
  • live purposely
  • live thoughtfully - see needs and act
  • live courageously
  • live freely
  • live a life of worship and praise
  • purity
  • have a servant-heart
I'm excited to work through this list and find verses to correspond, then pray them over my baby girl!

After B woke up, we headed outside to play and jump on the trampoline. :)

 



 
For lunch, Crystal and her girls came over to play and eat. Then after B's nap, Aryka came over to spend the night! Yippee, a cousin sleepover! And Ryan got home from Colorado. All is well. :)

No comments: