Tuesday, July 1, 2014

2014: page one hundred sixty-nine

Low key day around our house today with Ryan making it back home this evening.

I started a 2 week cleanse today, so we'll see how that goes. Supposedly, this cleanse will detox the blood, colon, liver, and fat. Eating mostly fruits and veggies while cutting out most dairy, meat and processed foods will be the most difficult part for me. Drinking lots of water shouldn't be too hard since most days I already do drink lots of water.

What I'm hoping will happen is that this will jumpstart my desire to put better things in my body in general. Processed foods need to go and a lot of them already have. Eating more veggies while lessening the amount of dairy, I think will improve my health. And if not, then I am determined to figure out what will.

No comments: