Thursday, July 31, 2014

2014: page two hundred nine

Ryan worked from home today, which was nice. And Petra came to watch B. So, off I was for a few hours to read, do Bible Study, stop by the consignment store, and hit the local fabric store for it's last day (it's closing today).

Once I got home, we moved the TV out from in front of the big picture window and I love it! It needed to be moved anyway so that I can paint the windowsill. I figured we might as well try it in a new spot to see how we like it. Actually, it kind of blocks a bit of the fireplace, but that's ok by me. I love having the window unblocked.

The unblocked window!!!
 
The three of us headed to church really quickly this evening so that Ryan could get the music stuff ready for worship practice tomorrow night. He played a little bit of some songs on his guitar, but really B just wanted him to play "Let It Go" (of course). So, he did and she sang. :)

No comments: