Wednesday, July 9, 2014

2014: page one hundred eighty-one

It's Petra day again! She and B played while I did a bit of cleaning and then ran some errands.

Golf day for Ryan! He has been wanting to start golfing every other week with his dad, brothers and nephews for some bonding time and some fun. Finally, today, they actually did! This makes me happy because Ryan needs more down time than he usually allows himself  and more time just having fun with his dad/brothers/nephews. This week it was him, his dad, Jeremy, and Ashton who made it.

Without my asking him to, he texted me to let me know when they were starting the 7th hole, so that B and I could go out to the backyard to say hi to them when they made it to the 7th green. :) Little things like that just make my heart happy and it was fun to see them and say hi.

My sweet monkey girl woke up this morning and went into my bathroom. Guess what she found? Yep, foundation! And she put some on her chin. Oh well. She knows now not to get into momma's foundation. :)

No comments: