Tuesday, July 29, 2014

2014: page two hundred five

A little time to myself this morning while Grandma and Grandpa watched B. :)

Wal-mart, Beans N Brews, Sprouts, and a visit to a friend who sells Noonday were the places I chose to spend that time. Man, how I wish we had a Sprouts at home! I know, I'm getting old with my wishes of better grocery stores. Ha ha!

And Noonday. This was my first time seeing some of the Noonday products in person and they are amazing! Shopping with a cause. Jewelry shopping nonetheless. :)

(http://www.noondaycollection.com/our-story-our-impact.html)

When I got back to my mom and dad's B was having a hard time taking a nap. Well, I didn't have any luck getting her to nap either. At a certain point it was too late to keep trying. Perhaps she just didn't need one today.

This evening, we all went over to the Heiser's! I haven't seen any of them in almost 5 years, which is hard to believe! Time certainly flies. I had never met Allison's youngest, Natalie, who is almost 4 and she had never met B. It's so much fun keeping up with and seeing friends that I have known literally my entire life. Great to see Allison and all the Heisers!

B and Cate (Jeremy's youngest)

No comments: