Monday, July 21, 2014

2014: page one hunded ninety-four

Mixed things up a bit today, by going over to Ryan's parents after church for lunch, instead of going out to Pelican. Ryan made the decision for everybody, since no one would decide what we should do. He just grabbed his dad and brothers and went to the store leaving the gals and kids to just chill out in the yard. They decided on a fun combo of chef's salad, which is what most of us ladies wanted and then breakfast burritos for the guys. As much as I like going out to eat at Pelican, this was a better choice and more relaxing.

Ryan had recorded the World Cup championship game, so we headed home to watch that. Even though soccer isn't my favorite sport, I thought it would be fun to watch this game with him. Well, since it was recorded and had already ended, I ended up unintentionally seeing who won only about 10 minutes into watching it. Bummer! I knew not to check Facebook, which I didn't, but my default page somehow changed to a news site. As soon as I opened up a new page, there it was blaring on the screen in front of me. Oops.

Since I knew the outcome, I decided to just go take a nap. Ha ha! I do enjoy a good Sunday afternoon nap. :)

No comments: