Tuesday, July 8, 2014

2014: page one hundred seventy-seven

Finding her dress-up butterfly wings in her drawer, B had to put them on and then, of course, I had to put some on. "Flying" around the house with butterfly wings on with my sweet girl was such a blast! I love that girl!

She kept her wings on for a little bit, even going outside with them on while I did some yard work.

After butterfly play and yard work, we decided to visit Randi at work to drop off her birthday present. Good thing it was slow while we were there because B had fun running around and eating chocolate covered almonds from Randi. Ha ha!

Thursday evenings are becoming my favorite night of the week with worship practice. I so much enjoy getting together, singing and worshiping God, and watching my husband step up and use his musical talents and leadership skills. :)

For a babysitter this week, we decided to try bringing B with us and having Karlie watch her in another room, which worked out great. And Karlie is going to watch her every week for the summer. Yippee!

No comments: