Tuesday, July 1, 2014

2014: page one hundred sixty-seven

B and I gave Ryan his Father's Day gifts today. I called it, "A Few of My Favorite Things" basket. And by basket I mean everything was so nicely put together in a diaper wipes box. Ha ha ha!

The truth is that I really enjoyed putting this basket together and wish I would have had a chance to put it in a nice basket. Ryan didn't seem to care, though. :)

Here is the "beautiful" packaging. Ha.

The tag explaining the gift.
 
The card from B.

The backside of the card with B's signature in the bottom right. :)

Fishing certificate.

Golf balls to encourage more golfing with his dad/brothers.

A verse he has been taking about a lot lately.

The required cheesy t-shirt.
 
And missing is a picture of the certificate to go towards a new guitar that he wants.
 
In other happenings today:
We ordered the installation of our air conditioning for the house. Wahoo!
 
We stopped by to give Crystal Jeremy's matching fishing weekend gift certificate to go along with Ryan's.
 
Oh, and I took this selfie. :)
 

No comments: