Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Look Who's 2!

I can't believe that my baby girl is TWO YEARS OLD (as of a few weeks ago)! Time flies by so quickly!


A Few of Her Favorites:
  • Food: Cheeseburgers are by far her favorite food. She could eat them for every meal I think. Followed by mac n cheese, peaches, chocolate chips, and ice cream.
  • Songs: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Happy Birthday to You, and just about any song really
  • TV Show: Bubble Guppies and Peppa Pig
On her actual birthday, excited to eat a cheeseburger.
She Loves To:
  • Sing
  • Dance
  • Jump
  • Play with her cousins
  • Go outside to play
  • Swing
  • Play in the dirt
  • Go to church
Her vocabulary is amazing for her age. She knows hundreds of words and can put sentences together really well. Listening to her talk and the funny random things she says is so much fun to listen to.

She can count to 13 except she always skips over the number 5.

My Favorite Things She Says:
  • God everywhere
  • That tickles (instead of laughing when you tickle her, sometimes she just says this)
  • Momma, where are you?
  • What happened?
Statistics
  • Weight: 25 lbs 3 oz (25th percentile)
  • Height: 33.5 inches (45th percentile)




1 comment:

Christine said...

Happy Birthday sweet B! I wish you knew my Ellie when she was this age. B reminds me a LOT of Ellie.