Friday, April 11, 2014

2014: page ninety-nine

B and I were supposed to meet Dana and Jason today in Heber for a lunch/park date. However, due to some pretty rough sleep last night, I decided it wouldn't be good to make the drive. :( So bummed!

I am tired. No, I am exhausted. Being exhausted, I've discovered, makes me get angry easily. I yell a lot. In my head anyway. Not good. So, driving tired + angry = a bad idea.

Oh, how much fun it would have been, but like Dana said, this is not our only chance and we will try for another day soon. I'm looking forward to it!

So, we found a plan B: meet up with one of B's aunties and a couple cousins for lunch and playtime at the park here. That's a pretty good plan B, I think. Crystal and I had some hang out time and the girls had fun playing. Yippee! Plus, the weather was beautiful, sunny and warm. And B fell asleep in the Jeep and finished with a good nap in her bed! Double yippee! :)

No comments: