Friday, April 18, 2014

2014: page one hundred six

Sick Day #3

Last night was pretty rough for us all. Poor baby girl is still sick. After trying several things, B and I ended up on the couch just before 3 AM where she seemed to get her best sleep. Once Ryan was up to get ready for the day, I took her up into our bed and she slept in pretty well.

None of this is helping us work on the sleep issues we are having, but I figure she needs to get better first and then we'll work on them again.

Today was her worst sick day so far and she just looks miserable. :( I'm hoping this is rock bottom and she starts the upswing now.

Ryan got off work a bit early and took her for a long drive to help her get some daytime rest, as she was resisting that today. This provided me with a bit of time to get a few things done and fix a delicious dinner (braised chicken in artichoke-mushroom sauce) from my current favorite cookbook, Against All Grain. Mmmmm... :)

No comments: