Tuesday, April 1, 2014

2014: page eighty-five

Someone enjoyed the bed...she was content to lay there all morning if I would have let her. :)
 
Another day at the mall - thankfully, our hotel is within walking distance so we can get out of the hotel and have somewhere fun to go.

Today, it was just B and I for most of the day. We headed to the mall and then to The Container Store, which is near the mall. I was so excited when I saw this store that I had only ever heard of. :) It's an organizer's dream store and it's probably a good thing that we were on foot without a car. Can't buy much stuff when you have to haul it around in a stroller. Ha! I'm betting Ryan is thankful for that, too. ;)

Eating at Red Robin finished off our morning/afternoon together. Man, I forget how much I like there burgers. And B got her favorite food, a cheeseburger.



That evening, Ryan's boss invited us all over for dinner, where we met his beautiful wife and three sweet girls. B had a blast with the girls and I enjoyed getting to know Sarah. We spent quite a while there, just hanging out and eating the delicious food. Sarah and I took the girls to a local park to play, while Ryan and his two bosses stayed back at the house to talk work, I suppose.

Sarah and I made plans for tomorrow to go to the zoo, if it's warm enough. Looks like tomorrow will be another fun day and B and I have new friends!

No comments: