Tuesday, April 8, 2014

2014: page ninety-five

T.I.R.E.D.

I don't think that I've been this tired since having a newborn! Wow.

Last night was rough. B woke up just before 2:00 and got out her bed and came in to our room. A replay of our going to bed experience, except at 2:00 in the morning and for longer. About 2.5 hours and 500 more times putting her back into her bed.

Result: Seriously tired momma and daddy. Thankfully, Ryan was home and we could take turns putting her back to bed. But, still....

I really, REALLY hope that this phase ends and we get back into our good bedtime and sleeping-through-the-night routine that we've had going since she was 6 months old.

Needless to say, our day was pretty low key. Ryan and B played outside for a while. I did some meal planning and trip planning. Then we headed to dinner because, let's face it, neither of us felt like cooking!

No comments: