Wednesday, April 2, 2014

2014: page eighty-eight

Scanning pictures into the computer
Uploading more pictures from discs
Creating a slideshow
Putting together a playlist
Printing programs
Setting up chairs & tables
Decorating
Baking 3 cakes
Etc., etc. etc.

Yep, I spent pretty much all of today doing stuff and getting ready for our big church party tomorrow. Wahoo! Since we were in Denver all week, much of what needed to be done was saved for today. Although, I'll be the first to admit that I am quite the procrastinator and I imagine things would have looked similar even if we had not been out of town. :)

Ryan was helping his sister and her family move, so thankfully, Grandma Kathy took B for most of the day. Then my parents came to town to help watch B the rest of the day, so I was able to get it all accomplished. Whew!

No comments: