Sunday, April 6, 2014

2014: page ninety-four

Started the day off going to breakfast with April and Ash, which was so nice considering what a long week this has been! We ended up sitting and chatting at the restaurant for a couple of hours. Thanks sisters! And thanks B for hanging in there with us for that long. :)

Ever since we've been back from Denver, B's had a difficult time falling asleep and sleeping in her own bed. How trying it has been for the both of us. She ended up taking her nap on our bed, which is ok with me, because at least she napped!

Bedtime was a whole other story and probably the hardest parenting moments that I've had so far! Oh my. And Ryan had a late flight, which means that he didn't get home until almost midnight. :(

Well, I managed even though I was at my wits end. Only 2 hours and about 500 times putting her back into her bed and she FINALLY fell asleep. Man was that exhausting!

Relief and joy came over me when Ryan walked in the door. So, so thankful my hubby is home!

No comments: