Thursday, April 24, 2014

2014: page one hundred twelve

Part of B's Easter basket was some paint. So, guess what we did today? Yep, we painted! She had so much fun and painted for quite a while. And thanks to washable paint, I didn't have to sit there the entire time watching like a hawk to make sure she didn't get it on anything. :) Although, it was fun to watch her. Little minds are so amazing!

 
Throughout the day, I started to get sneezy and got a little cough. I felt a cold coming on. :( I was hoping that it wouldn't get too bad...
 
In the evening, we headed over to what will be April's new house after she gets married, to help with putting in new flooring. Well, Ryan did the helping. B and I hung out with everyone. :)
 
By the time B and I got home this evening, I felt horrible. For the first time in years, I took some NyQuil to hopefully help me get some sleep in order to get better faster. We'll see in the morning.
 
After I took it, I made sure to text Ryan so he could come home from helping with flooring in case B woke up and I was crashed out. Ha.

Putting the shells from her shells and cheese on her fingers. :)

No comments: