Thursday, April 3, 2014

2014: page ninety

Mom and dad went home this morning and Ryan headed out, as well, to the great north. So after such a full weekend and week last week, it seems a bit quiet around here. Ha! Actually, the quiet is a kind of nice and I'm looking forward to a low key week. :) I'm thankful for two big dogs and a sweet girl to keep me company! Oh, and the cat.

Ahlyvia came over after school today to play with B. As always, they had fun and I got a few things done. That's a good thing considering our house is a disaster from having such a busy weekend.

When April came to pick up Ahlyvia, she hung out for a little while and we chatted. Hanging out with her was great as it has been quite a while since we've had a chance to do that.

A sweet surprise arrived at my door today - flowers from the church for helping with the party yesterday! I wasn't expecting anything at all, but it feels good to be appreciated! And who doesn't like to get flowers?!

No comments: