Wednesday, April 2, 2014

2014: page eighty-seven

Our drive home didn't go as smoothly as our drive out, but that's ok. A little bad weather and a lot of traffic made it a slower go. The 25ish miles from Idaho Springs to the Eisenhower Tunnel took over an hour. :( Once we made it past the tunnel, things got better. Although, it felt like we were fighting traffic the whole way. Definitely, not a relaxing drive. We made it home safely, though. :)




Pulling into our driveway is always refreshing for me! Home sweet home!

On another note, I had a pretty vividly real dream last night that was rather frightening for me. I'm not sure I really want to talk about it. Even bringing it up to Ryan this afternoon was difficult. Dreaming such a dream made me re-evaluate some things, so at least there's that silver lining. And I thank God that it was just a dream!

No comments: