Thursday, March 20, 2014

2104: page seventy-six

B's two year old doctor's appointment was today. All went well, other than she recognizes the doctor's office when we walk in now and she kind of freaks out. Nothing that her favorite game on the iPad can't fix. :) Although, she also freaks out when she sees either the nurse or the doctor. But, we all survived.

I just have to throw in right here that I am so very thankful that Ryan goes with me to her doctor's appointments. He has been to every single one, which is amazing. I'm glad he's there with me when she has to get shots and to help hold her down while the doctor looks in her ears, etc.

She has grown a bit and is now in higher percentiles. She weighed in at 25 lbs 3 oz (25th percentile) and is 33.5 inches tall (45the percentile).

We promised her a cheeseburger and ice cream when we were done, but by the time we picked it up at the drive thru and were on the way home, she was fast asleep. :)

And, of course, today is corned beef and cabbage day! Otherwise known as St Patrick's Day to everyone else. Ha ha! It's no secret that corned beef and cabbage is one of my all time favorite meals.

Today was the first time that B initiated and followed through with going potty all by herself without me asking and promising candy if she went! We are making progress! Yippee!

No comments: