Tuesday, March 4, 2014

2014: page fifty-nine

Flight Delays, Schedule Changes, More Shopping, One of My Favorite Restaurants, My Hubby Back, and Home Sweet Home!

Well..... Ryan was supposed to fly back today around 1:00 PM and then we were heading home. Thanks to wintery weather in Montana and trying to figure out the best route back, it ended up being much later than that. Thankfully, he could catch his company's charter to Denver and then change his flight into Salt Lake from there instead of Billings. Then that flight was delayed by about 45 minutes. Gotta love air travel. Am I right? B and I picked him up around 8:00 PM and we all headed home through the snowy weather. Although it was late to drive with questionable weather, once we were home, it was great to be back in our own space and all together.

The bright side to all of this is that B and I were blessed with more time with family and in the city! Yippee!

I made a solo trip to Wal-Mart. Had to grab some totes to put all the stuff in that I've bought while here to keep it dry in the back of the truck in case it rains/snows on the way home. :) Then my momma and I made a trip to JoAnn's to look at (and buy) crafty stuff. Sweet!

Texas Road House! Need I say more? One of my favorite restaurants that serves my favorite prime rib and we ate there for dinner! So, while I was bummed Ryan was getting in late, I have to admit I was glad to eat at TRH. :

No comments: