Wednesday, March 26, 2014

2014: eighty-one

The big news of the day is that Ryan sold his motorcycle. Bittersweet feelings best describe how I am feeling about it and I think it's fair to say that he feels the same way. You see, he decided last fall that he was going to sell his bike in order to get an older Jeep that would take all of us to the mountains, rather than just him.

I can't even begin to describe how I am feeling about this. Such a sacrifice, yet something he decided all on his own. It's not something that I had ever asked him to do. I appreciate beyond what words can express his choice to make time with his family his priority! My heart is touched!

After we finished the sale of the motorcycle, we took a drive to the mountains as a family in the Jeep. Such a beautiful day for a drive with a stop in Neola for some ice cream. :)



No comments: