Wednesday, March 12, 2014

2014: page sixty-nine

I had crazy amounts of energy today. In and of itself that is weird for me, then add on the daylight savings hangover and it is REALLY weird! Ha ha! But, nonetheless, I was energized.

B went over to auntie Crystal's house and since I had all this energy needing to be used, I did a bit of organizing and tackled a bunch of the laundry that's coming out my ears. Ha!

It felt good. No, it felt great!

90% of my crafting stuff is organized for the first time in, well, never. Our guest room is a little more cleared out. And I will be able to find what I want WHEN I want it. Wahoo!

B wanted to get out after her nap, so once Ryan got home from work, the three of us and the dogs went for a nice walk, enjoying this spring-like weather. Yeah spring!

No comments: