Sunday, March 2, 2014

2014: page fifty-six

What a wonderful day! Warm weather, time with an amazing friend, and entertainment at the car dealership!

I went to Dana's today and spent a good portion of the day with her and her sweet boy. This time I left B with Grandpa and Grandma. Although, momentarily, she was sad that I was going to Dana's without her. :( However, she had a great time with my mom and dad, so all is well.

We ended up taking a trip to Ikea. Woohoo! I thoroughly enjoy wandering around that place and daydreaming. Ended up buying a few things, but kept it under $75 so that's a good deal there. Ha!

After I left Dana's I met my dad at the car dealership because I was driving my mom's car and it needed some repairs. While he was in getting that taken care of a salesman headed my way when he saw that I was looking at the new CRVs. Really, I was just curious what they looked like inside and how much they cost. I was in no way interested in buying one.

Nonetheless, I could not convince him that I wasn't going to buy one. He kept insisting that I could trade in our truck for a CRV. Once I told him that we needed the truck to pull our camper, he said that we should go look at the Pilots then because we could haul our camper with that. Um, I don't think so. He was pretty insistent and I just laughed, especially when he asked if anyone wearing a vest had ever lied to me before (he was wearing a suit vest). I laughed and said, "well, not until now." Pretty sure he didn't think that was funny. :) This was great entertainment while I waited for my dad.

The day ended at my parents, playing with Jensen and B.

Oh and this was the temp today. :)

No comments: