Sunday, March 16, 2014

2014: page seventy-two

I'll admit it. I finally broke down and paid someone to help me come clean our house. I pretty much fail on a regular basis with keeping it clean. Hopefully, someday, I will get my act together, but until then...well, we'll see.

The sweet gal that came and helped today is a family friend of Ryan's family and her little family could use a little bit of help financially, so I figured this would work out well for both of us. I get a cleaner house and she has funds to buy a few more groceries.

Not sure yet if this is something we will continue, but she did a wonderful job cleaning things I just haven't gotten to, while I cleaned the kitchen....again. Seems like that is all I ever get clean. :)

Ryan is out of town today just for a night, but those days just seem longer for some reason. Thankfully, nicer weather is here, which means we can go outside. Wahoo! That always helps!

This girl loves dirt, so she spent a long time digging in the dirt and dumping it on the sidewalk.

Today was not a great potty training day. Probably a result of being out and about all day yesterday for her birthday and relying on Pull-ups too much. Oh well, we'll try again tomorrow.

No comments: