Tuesday, March 18, 2014

2014: page seventy-five

A wonderful Sunday!

B fell asleep in church for the first time in a really long time, which means we didn't get to sing happy birthday to her. Oh well. I'm sure we will next week.

My mom and dad were still here after the party yesterday and went to church with us. John, Stacey and Jensen stayed the night in a hotel and met up with us after church for breakfast. Ryan ended up cooking breakfast for all of us. Yum!

Spending the afternoon with my family was great and I'm so thankful that they stuck around for a while!

The rest of the day, we just chilled out at home just the three of us. Ryan finished B's swingset last night, so we spent a bit of time swinging, too. Swinging is one of my favorite things to do, so I am thankful Ryan decided to build one that is sturdy enough for an adult. :)

No comments: