Tuesday, March 4, 2014

2014: page fifty-seven

Happy Wednesday!

Hanging out, shopping at the party store all by myself :), shopping at an amazing grocery store with my parents and B, and dinner with my dadda are the highlights of today.

I just have to say that I really, REALLY want a Sprouts grocery store nearby! That would be like a dream come true to be able to hop on in somewhere and find healthy, organic, etc. type of food. Hear me on this, I WILL petition anyone and everyone I have to in order to make this a reality! :) Also, they carry a brand of organic grass-fed cows milk that I bought and discovered is amazing! I will also be petitioning our two local grocery stores to start carrying this stuff.

Rounded out the day with a special dinner date with my incredible dadda. It has been way too long since I've had a chance to just spend some time with him. Thank you, Dadda, for taking me to dinner!

No comments: