Thursday, March 6, 2014

2014: page sixty-two

Night one in her big girl bed went pretty well! Yippee!

When we first put her down, she did try to get out about 5 times. Ryan would quietly put her back to bed and after that she stayed put! She did also get up around 3:00 AM, but I just layed her down again and she went back to sleep. :)

Naptime on the other hand was a little rougher, but we eventually had success. Ha ha! She got out several times to play, but persistence in putting her back in her bed paid off and after about 45 minutes, she stayed in bed and went to sleep.

Auntie April asked if she could take B this evening. Of course, I said yes! I dropped her off and hung out for a while, then headed home. Ryan worked kind of late, so I had a little time to myself to prepare for potty training which starts tomorrow! Yikes!

No comments: