Tuesday, March 4, 2014

2014: page fifty-eight

Newborn Baby, Friends, Cheeseburgers, and Family!

Today we met sweet baby Adeline! This sweet little bundle of joy is one day shy of 4 weeks old and oh so precious! My beautiful friend Missy is this baby's momma and I am so thankful that B and I were able to visit with her, her boy Zeke and new baby!

B and Zeke have so much fun together, which means they played and I got to hold Adeline so Missy could have a little break from newborn momma-hood. Remember those days...those days where baby constantly wants to be held and nursed and sometimes you just want a moment to breathe it seems like? Yep, that. So, I was more than happy to hold her and Missy was more than happy to let me for as long as I wanted. :)

B's latest food obsession is cheeseburgers. For real! Yep, she is mine for sure. Ha ha! Anyway, she asks for one at least once a day. Well, today was her lucky day because she is staying with Grandpa and Grandma. All it took was to ask her grandpa and he was off to grab her the cheeseburger she wanted. :)

And to end our last full day in Salt Lake, my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew came over for dinner and just to hang out. Have I ever mentioned how much I love my family?! I only wish that Ryan was here with us, too. That would have made it perfect!

I am bummed at how bad I have been at taking pictures this week. Sigh. So, I just decided to steal a pic from Facebook of this cute baby. :)

No comments: