Thursday, September 4, 2014

2014: page two hundred thirty-three

Today....

I lost it.

I completely broke down.

Ryan has been asking me for days if I'm ok and I've been saying yes, trying my best to indeed be ok.

It's official, as of today, I am not ok.

The day started out just fine with a trip to the grocery store, but by nap time and the struggle that came with that I LOST it. Totally and completely.

Long story short, after texting Ryan letting him know that I am not ok, he took charge realizing I needed a break or something. He booked me a weekend getaway at the Zermatt Resort in Midway leaving tomorrow. Wow! I think it will be wonderful and is much needed!

Shortly after talking with Ryan about my getaway, I got a text from April asking if she could come get B for a few hours. Well, yes! :) At first I thought that Ryan had talked to her to see if she would come get B, but nope. It was a God thing. Within a few minutes she had come over, picked her up, and I had a moment to breathe.

I am really, really hoping that the medication that I've started taking kicks in a lot sooner than the 4-6 weeks that it's supposed to take, because I am a mess and I think that's a lot of the reason.  

No comments: