Tuesday, September 9, 2014

2014: page two hundred forty-seven

The first thing B asked for this morning when she woke up was, "to do my chart again." :) I guess she did actually really like it. :) I told her that one was just for bedtime but I would make more charts for her if she wanted. She said yes, so I spent some time today putting together a morning routine chart and a responsibilities (chore) chart. We'll see if these ones are as popular as the bedtime one. She was pretty excited tonight when she got to do the bedtime chart again.


I'm thankful that I talked for a wonderfully long time on the phone today with one of my dearest friends! We haven't talked for a while, so it was great chatting and catching up! Her son and B did a little FaceTime at the end of our call and they both thought that was great, except for then they wanted to play. Hopefully soon sweet kiddos.

No comments: