Monday, September 29, 2014

2014: page two hundred fifty-four

My day in bullet points:
  • Jenna came over to play with B.
  • B seems to be a little naughty when Jenna comes over to play and I'm not sure why.
  • B made a huge watery mess in the bathroom by squirting the water coming out of the faucet with her finger. I am talking water ALL OVER the bathroom... puddles on the counter dripping down each side onto the floor, on the mirror, on the pictures on the wall... ugh.
  • A nap at nap time was not happening today. I even resorted to bribery with an offer to watch "Frozen" after nap. Nope, still not happening.
  • After giving up on nap time, she played but then kept asking if she could watch "Frozen" to which I told her no because she didn't nap. So, she would go lay down for a minute and come back asking the same question. Ha ha ha. Finally, the last time she went to lay down, she actually fell asleep. Silly girl.
  • We watched Frozen.
  • I'm not sure if it's something I ate, but while Ryan was putting B to bed I puked. 6 times. Ugh. I did learn out of desperation that club soda works just as well as Alka Seltzer did when I was a kid.

No comments: