Friday, September 5, 2014

2014: page two hundred thirty-five

What a great night's sleep I had! My alarm woke me from a deep sleep at 8:00 AM. I was so surprised to be that asleep that late. The room darkening curtains may have helped. :) I was wishing I hadn't made my spa appointments for 9:45, but I did fall back asleep until around 9:00.

After quickly showering and getting ready, I headed for the spa! This was my first real spa experience with the luxurious robes and all! So fun! A clay body wrap and then a massage are what I chose for this wonderful spa experience and I enjoyed every minute of it. I could have stayed there all day. :)

Ready for my spa time!

But, since all day at the spa wasn't in the plan, I headed to the cute little bakery at the hotel to enjoy a yummy baguette sandwich for lunch.

I mozied on back to my room where I decided to read some more. All day. I literally spent the rest of the day and way past a decent bedtime reading the last 400 pages of my book. So enjoyable. Oh, and I brought back a chocolate torte from the bakery to enjoy while I read. Mmmmmm.

Delicious!

In the evening, I was able to FaceTime with Ryan and B for a little bit, which was wonderful. As much as I enjoyed this time away, I did miss those two tremendously!

No comments: