Thursday, September 4, 2014

2014: page two hundred thirty-four

Off I go!

Packed my bags. Played with my girl. Then, once Ryan got home from work, I left for my getaway.

After at stop at the Heber Walmart for some snacks (of course), I headed to the mountains and my hotel for the next couple days.

"Home" for the next couple days.

When I got to my room and opened my suitcase, I found the sweetest note from my hubby! Of course I cried, but they were happy tears. :) Thank you, Ryan!


After settling into my room, I was hungry and went to dinner at one of the on-site restaurants. I have to admit, it was a little weird to eat alone at a sit down restaurant, but that's ok. It's good to be stretched. :)

Amazing fish tacos.

Then back to my room for a little TV and then, wait for it...I started reading a book. A real live book. A novel. Just for fun. Pretty cool. :)

My book.

No comments: