Tuesday, September 9, 2014

2014: page two hundred forty-six

While I am sad and frustrated with the whole preschool ordeal, I am also thankful for a few things. I am thankful that:
  • my mind is starting to clear and I have a much better mindset and outlook
  • my medication seems to be kicking in (based on the above)
  • with a clearer mind I can see other options such as doing some "preschool" at home, which means I get this fun time with my girl
  • I can truly see the good in this
Like I said above, my funk/fog/whatever-it-is is slowly going away and I can't say enough how wonderful that is! Starting to feel more like myself, enjoying life more, etc. makes me realize just how bad it was. Thank you, God, for being with me through this and for some relief through modern science!

On a completely unrelated note, tonight we started a new chart for B with her bedtime routine on it. And she loved it! I wasn't sure if she would like it or how she'd react, but I wanted to give it a try to see if it helped with bedtime. It's nothing fancy, but she likes putting stickers in the squares when she's finished a task and then seeing what's next. I'm pretty stoked that she was so in to it and hope that it continues that way!


No comments: