Saturday, September 6, 2014

2014: page two hundred forty-one

An outing to Sam's Club for some essentials and I stumbled across this...in August... I like Christmas and all, but seriously it's not even Labor Day. Pretty soon Christmas stuff will be up year round. :)

A whole huge aisle of Christmas decorations...

Then I had the chance to get away by myself for an hour or so in the afternoon for some "me" time at Beans N Brews. Actually, I spent most of the time looking at the upcoming few months and trying to get back into a routine. Hopefully, that will help me get back in my groove, be a better mom and that it will be great for B, too.

Although, the weirdest thing happened while I was there. I was thinking back over the past few days and I simply could not remember what I did yesterday afternoon. I remembered I went somewhere by myself, but that's about all. After approximately 5 minutes trying to remember, I finally remembered I had gone to Kmart to find a Utes t-shirt. That was the strangest feeling and I didn't like it.

John, Stacey, Jensen, and Jack came over again in the afternoon, so we got to hang out with them for a couple of hours before B and I headed to the airport to pick up Ryan and then drive home.

She adores baby Jack.



A similar thing happened with my memory on our drive home when Ryan asked me about the past few days. I couldn't remember what we had done on Wednesday. Again, it took a good 5 minutes to remember our Savers excursion. I sure hope this doesn't last. I've got to get out of this funk/fog/whatever-it-is soon. Please.

No comments: