Friday, September 5, 2014

2014: page two hundred thirty-six

Oops, I stayed up too late last night and didn't sleep very well. :( Oh well. I did sleep in a little bit and took my time getting ready before having to check out.

After I checked out, I stopped back by at the cute little bakery grabbing a chai tea and a cinnamon roll for breakfast (and yummy looking cookies to take back to Ryan and B).

Of course, I also stopped by Walmart on the way out of town. Can't pass by Walmart when it's so close. :) We needed dog food anyway.

Then on the road home to my family! Although, when I got home no one was here. Ha ha. That's not a huge surprise considering it was Sunday afternoon and most Sundays we all go out to lunch after church.

Shortly after getting home, Ryan and B showed up along with Jeremy and Crystal. Everyone hung out for a while until B fell asleep on Crystal's lap.

*On a side note, Ryan did a TON of laundry while I was gone! Thank you, Ryan!*

No comments: