Saturday, January 25, 2014

2014: page twenty-three


So, reality is that most of my life is spent with this sweet one and most of my book of 2014 will feature her. And I am ok with that! I cannot think of anything else that I would rather do with my days!

I know there will come a day when she will be starting school and then moving on to make a life of her own. While that seems so far away, I am trying to take everyone's advice to cherish each moment for they will fly by so quickly. To that end I am attempting to think of this through the fits and tantrums and trying to teach her what is ok and what is not. Thankfully, though, overall, she is sweet and silly and funny and happy and likes to cuddle.

Today, she played with her shape/color sorter and sorted them all in to colors, putting the blue shapes on the blue peg, yellow shapes on the yellow peg, etc., even throwing in a little humor when she'd put the wrong color on a peg and then laugh, say "no" and put it on the correct one. :) After that she decided to put them on her toes. Love the look of concentration on her face!

No comments: