Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014: page four

Birthday Party!

Has anyone ever had a Hot Dog Bar for their birthday party? Well, I have! It was yummy! My amazing hubby really went all out planning, shopping, cooking, etc. I mean, he even had a full page grocery list, printed out the hot dog bar choices (see pic below), and cooked lots and lots of food. On top of all of that he made a from-scratch chocolate cake and frosting! (One of us also learned the difference between regular sugar and confectioners sugar. Let's just say that the frosting was delicious with a little sugary crunch. :)) He was one busy man this day (and I didn't even mention that he also mopped the floors)!

My family drove out from Salt Lake for the party and most of Ryan's family came over. I am so thankful for all of them!

The hot dog bar was a huge success with everyone making their hot dog of choice (or 2 or 3...), eating cake, and enjoying each other's company. Oh and I had a San Francisco Dog and a Detroit Coney Dog minus the onions. :)

Such a wonderful day feeling loved and celebrated and spending it with the people I love the most!

Hot Dog Bar Menu

No comments: