Monday, January 20, 2014

2014: page seventeen

Our last full day in the city and B woke up with a cold. :( Poor girl! But, so thankful to have a grandma to cuddle with her and let her sleep in her arms. Also, thankful that my dad and mom were willing to watch my sick baby so I could have some alone shopping time to spend some birthday money.

 
Later in the day B was feeling ok, so we kept our plans to go visit my aunt, uncle, and cousins and B's second cousin, Ciara. Being only 6 weeks apart, they are pretty fun to watch together. Shy at first, but then they warm up to each other. And Aunt Sonya made delicious homemade lasagna. Yum!


And Ryan flew back from Montana today! Yippee! B and I picked him up in the evening, although she fell asleep on the way to get him.
 
My sweet hubby bought me a Mocha Frappuccino and had it for me when I picked him up. I'd been meaning to get one all week and hadn't made it to a Starbucks, so this was a sweet surprise. :)

No comments: