Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2014: page twenty-one

Fishing... no, we didn't go fishing today, but for some reason B was stuck on the idea of wanting to go fishing. I mean, seriously wanted to go fishing. She kept requesting it and would get upset when I told her we couldn't go. Too funny and that makes her daddy happy. :)

To help ease the disappointment and to get out of the house, I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride in the truck. Well, of course! But in order to go, she had to get dressed. I went upstairs to get some clothes and when I came back, she was ready to go with her hat and gloves on (as you can see below). You know, to "keep warm" as she said. Ha ha! Never a dull moment! 


Her Broncos hat. She did NOT want her picture taken here.

Walking in daddy's shoes. :)

No comments: