Wednesday, January 29, 2014

2014: page twenty-eight

Well, Glenwood Springs didn't happen either. Seriously, I don't need more reasons to dislike the snow. Oh well, such is life and a part of me was prepared for this to happen, because, after all, it is still winter. Ryan still went for work, but just for one night as the snow is supposed to start tomorrow afternoon. I think we might try for next week. Fingers crossed for there to be a few snow free days so that we can make the drive.

B's cousin, Aryka, came over and watched/played with her for a couple hours after school. The two of them had a blast together and I made significant progress in tackling the mess in our guest room. B was happy and I was happy. I'll call that a win-win situation right there. :)

After B went to bed, I painted some shelves to put in her room and just relaxed. I enjoy a little time to myself every now and again, but I do hate going to bed by myself. I miss my hubby!

No comments: