Tuesday, January 21, 2014

2014: page eighteen

Woke up this morning happy to be in same place as my hubby once again.

Enjoyed spending some time with my parents for the morning while my dadda fixed some breakfast. I love that he always fixes us a hot breakfast on the days we travel home. :)

Then packed up and off to Ikea we went. It was a quick trip this time as B was feeling a little under the weather and I knew what I wanted to get. There is always another time to hit up Ikea. :)

Quick stop for a burger then on to home. We were blessed with another beautiful sunny day for a drive!

Our time in Salt Lake was so refreshing for me. Staying with family...spending time with friends...watching B play with other little ones...help from Grandma and Grandpa taking care of B.

Ah, life is good! Thankful for such a time and then to be reunited with my love!

No comments: