Sunday, January 26, 2014

2014: page twenty-four

I had the sweetest moments with B today. She grabbed a giant blanket and brought it to me asking me to wrap her in it like a baby, which I happily did and plopped her in my lap. We just sat there, the two of us snuggling while I rubbed her face and prayed over her. Rarely will she sit in my lap and just sit not talking or wanting something or wanting to watch a show or getting up to play. This lasted for a good 10 minutes and I soaked in every minute of it! What a blessed time!

Then, it was DATE NIGHT! Oh, how I look forward to date nights! Time to just be with my hubby. I am so thankful to Ryan's mom for offering out of the blue to watch B so we could have a date. She was missing B as it had been a while since she last saw her. So, this worked out for all of us. B had time with her grandpa and grandma and Ryan and I had time together to enjoy each other's company over a nice dinner. So refreshing!

I actually did my hair in preparation for our date! Usually, seven out of seven days my hair is pulled up. Ha!

My date! (I have to sneak pictures...lol)

Salmon over polenta fries in a divine spiced salmon tomato sauce and topped with a parmesan crisp. Yum! I had to take a pic because you don't see food like this around here very often. :)

No comments: