Monday, February 3, 2014

2014: page thirty-three

 
SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!

Aaaaah! I could hardly contain my excitement and my nerves! The Broncos played in the Super Bowl today! It's only been the last 12 years that I have been a Broncos fan, which means my team has never played in the Super Bowl. I've always enjoyed watching the Super Bowl, but it's never really meant anything to me (well, except to see the Patriots lose when they are in it. Ha!). Not this year!

We hosted the family Super Bowl party, which means that we were busy most of the afternoon cleaning up a little and cooking, etc. That also means we didn't have too much time to sit around and let our nerves get the best of us.

Well......

Then the game started. And it was ugly from the very beginning. The Broncos could never really get going against the Seahawks defense.

Sigh.

Oh well. What a great season they had leading up to the Super Bowl. Just wish they could have made a better game of it. I really did not expect the game to go that way at all.

As every sports fan says, "There's always next year!" :)

No comments: